Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bangkok May 2016

Apparently, impulse got me good for making me celebrate my birthday in Bangkok, Thailand. I decided to join my mom and aunt on their trip 4 hours before their departure time, that left me with nothing to prepare with. Good thing I always have a pair of slippers in my trolley, and a pair of sneakers in the trunk of my car. Most importantly, my XT10 was also in my car during that time so I was able to capture this spontaneous birthday escapade.

We checked in at Baiyoke Sky Hotel. It's the tallest building in Thailand that has 85 storeys and a 360° revolving roof deck. Room prices are affordable for its size. Hence, we took the suite. If you are to compare it to the hotel prices in Makati or Fort, it would have cost P20,000/night but we only paid less than P4000/night.


They have buffet dinner on the 81st and 82nd floor that has incredible choices of different cuisines. Plus, a great view of Bangkok while you eat. Everything tasted really good and delicious. I have never appreciated good food this much.


Of course, a birthday celebration will not be complete without a selfie with your cake. Plus, balloons!





No comments:

Post a Comment