Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Life of Aids

I started this site during my college years way back in 2010. I made inconsistent posts up until 2013. 3 years of randomness, gone to waste since I decided to delete all of them and start a new one all over.

Its 2016, 2 years have passed. I considered to revamp this site and do minor tweaks here and there to make it up-to-date once again. Im gonna start sharing stories of my life through this. It would be different now that I'm currently working and trying to live an independent life as much as possible.

Honestly, I just got myself a new camera and that is mainly why I want to blog again. Its an X-T10 mirrorless camera from Fujifilm. Got the 18-55mm lens and I can't wait to use this on my trips. Hoping for consistency this time.


"This is not a blog. This is a story. This is my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment